Thursday, January 10, 2013

Spotty meets Beardy!

Soon Spotty, Stork, and Bark were in Germany. Then Spotty saw a Minture Schnauzer who seemed a lot like him. “Hey buddy, who are you,” asked Spotty. “I guess you two are new to Germany, I’m Beardy the son of the mayor of this little town,” said Beardy. “My name’s Spotty, say, we were wondering, anything happening around town,” asked Spotty. “Why don’t you try to catch the thief who’s been stealing from people’s houses,” said Beardy. “A thief, why should we look for him,” asked Stork. “There’s a reward of $59,000 if you’re able to catch him,” said Beardy. “So Beardy, can we get a beer together and then we’ll catch the thief together,” said Spotty. “We can get beer, but you two have to catch the thief, rumor has it he’s going to rob the town’s museum at midnight,” said Beardy. “Then at midnight me and Stork will catch the thief,” said Spotty. Soon Spotty, Stork, and Beardy went to grab a beer and then they went there separate ways. Now it was midnight and Stork and Spotty were on the museum rooftop to try and catch the thief. “Do you think me and you should catch the thief, and why didn’t we tell the police about this,” asked Stork. “Look, I see him,” said Spotty. Soon Spotty saw the thief break into the museum. “Come on we can still catch him,” said Spotty. Soon Spotty and Stork went inside the museum and saw the thief with a large bag of stolen stuff. “Not so fast,” said Spotty. Then Spotty attacked the thief and then pulled off his mask and the thief was Beardy. “Beardy, you’re the thief,” said Spotty. “Yes, I didn’t think you guys were stupid enough to look for me, now what are you going to do,” asked Beardy. “I guess we should give you to the police,” said Stork. “No Stork, Beardy is my friend, I can’t turn him in,” said Spotty. “Since when were we friends,” asked Beardy. “I thought…,” said Spotty. “Look, I’ll turn myself in, you guys get out of here,” said Beardy. “Hope we meet again buddy,” said Spotty. “Spotty, if you want to be my friend that’s okay with me, I could use more friends, now get out of here,” said Beardy. Soon Spotty, Stork, and Bark went off to their next adventure. “Stork, do you think Beardy will be a good friend,” said Spotty. “At least you have me as a friend, but look at it this way, Beardy seems like a good guy, I think we can believe him, even though he’s a thief,” said Stork. “Yah, but I think me and him would be best friends someday,” said Spotty. Now off Spotty and Stork went on their next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment