Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stretch Man vs. Bogo the anti-Stretch Man

Dr. Ron K. Henson used to be CEO of Henry Q. Corp but he was soon fired. He made a cloning machine and was going to use it for evil. “I will make my very own Stretch Man,” yelled Ron. Soon he sent his two robots Buzz and Kirk out to capture Stretch Man. Buzz was a super-strong robot and Kirk was a robot with jet-packs for feet. Stretch Man was soon fighting Buzz and Kirk and soon Kirk opened a can of sleeping gas. Stretch Man soon fell fast asleep. “Ah where I’m I,” asked Stretch Man. He was stuck in a clear glass box. “Stretch Man you will be the first person I ever cloned,” yelled Ron. “How are you going to do it,” yelled Stretch Man. “I took some of your DNA and put it into my cloning machine now let’s see your clone,” yelled Ron. Soon a blue-skinned, red-haired, Stretch Man came out. “Hi, me Bogo we are have to going fun,” yelled Bogo. “Ha you made an idiot,” yelled Kirk, “Boss we could have just killed him all together,” said Buzz. “How is he going to stop me,” yelled Stretch Man. “Dad what do me have do to,” yelled Bogo. “Put on some clothes,” yelled Ron. Then Bogo put on a red Stretch Man costume. Then Buzz and Kirk freed Stretch Man and soon Bogo and Stretch Man were fighting. Soon one of Bogo’s eyes became wiggly. “Ouch, he hurt Bogo and me mad,” yelled Bobo. Soon Stretch Man called the police. Dr. Ron K. Henson went to jail and Buzz, Kirk, and Bogo got away. Now we go to Dino Man’s lair on his island. “How I’m I going to stop Stretch Man I hope an idea comes to me,” yelled Dino Man. Then Dino Man heard a knock on his door. “Hi, me Bogo want be friends,” said Bogo. “He’s perfect ha, ha, ha,” laughed Dino Man. Dino Man and Bogo the anti-Stretch Man team up what will happen? Nobody knows!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment