Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Final Battle of Good and Evil!

Soon Hawk told Coyote the true power of the Power Stones. “Coyote, put the Power Stones inside The Shield of the Power Stones and hold it for five seconds and it will give you one wish,” said Hawk. “One wish, I know exactly what to wish for, to rule the world,” said Coyote. Soon Coyote put the Power Stones in the holes of The Shield of the Power Stones and soon Coyote held the shield for five seconds, and Coyote turned into stone. “Boss,” cried Terry the Tapir. Soon Terry went to Coyote who had turned into stone and was frozen like a statue. “Why did Coyote wish himself into stone,” asked Spotty. “You see guys, I lied, I do know what the Power Stones do, they turn people into stone, and the only reason I lied to Coyote was that he would turn into stone and never bug us again,” said Hawk. “Henchmen untie the prisoners and help me chisel Coyote free, I still hear him inside,” said Terry the Tapir. Soon Coyote’s henchmen untied our heroes. Now our heroes left Professor Smith’s laboratory and soon Stork wanted to tell Spotty something. “So what will be our next adventure guys,” asked Spotty. “Spotty, I’m done being an adventurer,” said Stork. “What do you mean Stork, we’re adventuring buddies,” said Spotty. “Look, I’ll always value our friendship, but this whole adventuring thing is getting pretty old, I think I want to live a normal life from now on, so I guess this is my good bye,” said Stork. “Yah, I think I’ll try to find a job too, because since I don’t guard the Power Stones anymore I need a real paying job,” said Hawk. “Come on Bark and Hawk, let’s get out of here and head back to the city,” said Stork. Stork, Bark, and Hawk were about to fly away when. “Wait, before you go I wanted to give you something,” cried Spotty. Spotty then gave Termite to Stork. “How nice, Termite, I’ll let you go,” said Stork. Then Stork freed Termite from being trapped in the jar. “I’m free, hope to see you guys again,” yelled Termite. Then Termite fled the scene. “So long Spotty,” said Stork. Then Stork, Hawk, and Bark flew away. “Great, now I’m a lone adventurer again,” said Spotty. Spotty then sighed and then he felt a tap on his shoulder. “Spotty, I’ll be your adventuring buddy,” said Beardy. “Really, wow, Beardy I said will be friends one day, now our next adventure will be in the desert, follow me,” said Spotty. Then Spotty and Beardy were off to the desert, but that adventure short story has already been told!
THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment