Thursday, January 10, 2013

The I Hate Spotty Gang!

Coyote was now trying to think of a new plan to kill Spotty. “Let’s see turn everybody into Coyotes no, getting all the most famous nerds together no not again, wait I know,” yelled Coyote. So Coyote’s idea was to get all of Spotty’s other foes and make them team up. He called Ghost who was Super Spotty’s #1 foe, and he called Zig Zag and Moe to evil aliens who always lost to Spotty. “All right together we form a new gang The I Hate Spotty Gang now what ideas do you guys have to kill Spotty,” yelled Coyote. “What does Spotty like maybe we can get him to fall for a trap and beat the crap out of him,” yelled Ghost. “Knowing Spotty I know he likes,” yelled Coyote. It was a toaster convention and Spotty was a toaster salesman. “Wow my son you now can learn what I do for a living,” yelled Spotty. “God you are such a dork,” said Spotty Jr.  They opened the doors to get into the toaster convention and it was a trap. “Hello Spotty were all back,” yelled Coyote. “O crap,” yelled Spotty. Then all of Spotty’s #1 foes were beating him up. “Hello police yah it’s Spotty Jr. again, no it’s not that again my dad’s foes teamed up yah at the old convention center, ok bye Lenny,” said Spotty Jr. Coyote went to jail and Ghost, Zig Zag, and Moe went to Area 51. “You know I still want to buy a new toaster,” cried Spotty. “Dad your still a dork, god,” said Spotty Jr.
The End  

No comments:

Post a Comment