Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Return of Sure 5!

Buzz and Kirk were now working for X-Eye 3000’s father who was a robot maker in his home town. Buzz found a body that was half-alive and was almost dead. “We have to bring him too are master,” yelled Kirk. It was bounty hunter and Mega Mind’s adopted son, Sure 5. Jacob Q. (X-Eye 3000’s father) soon made Sure 5 half-mutant and half-robot (just like Mike Storm). “Wake up, and you’re healthy again,” said Jacob Q. “Ah, where I’m I, who are you,” yelled Sure 5. “You’re a robot-mutant hybrid, you could have died if my robots didn’t find you,” said Jacob Q. “What, I’m half-machine now like my foe Mike Storm, no what the hell were you thinking,” yelled Sure 5. Then Sure 5 started choking Jacob Q. “Why are you doing this, you could have died,” screamed Jacob Q. “I’d rather be dead,” yelled Sure 5. Then he killed Jacob Q. and stole some of his guns and bombs. “You killed are master,” yelled Kirk. “I’ll be your new master now, that we are robot brothers, now come with me, we must follow Mega Mind’s dream, all normal people must die,” yelled Sure 5.
The End?

No comments:

Post a Comment