Thursday, January 24, 2013

Classic Bucky Talk #5

(Date when written: ?)
To: Memere & Papa
Hello, I’m just 1 day away from going to Eagle River right now. I’m still doing fine, and Holly Dog is fine also. Anyway, this is the 6th most recent Bucky Talk I made, and I’m running out of ideas on what to tell you. I guess I’ll tell you what I’m into right now. I like writing books and making movies of course, and I still semi-like wrestling, I like Marvel Comics, playing with my stick, going to movies, and my favorite music is Queen, The Beatles, and "Weird Al" Yankovic. I also like the TV shows South Park, the Simpsons, and Robot Chicken. Nikki has a boyfriend now from Dingo Land, and I may not be the father, but if he does anything bad to Nikki, he’s got five and five right here brother. Well I hope you like this book, enjoy!
Love: Bucky J

No comments:

Post a Comment