Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stork meets Bark!

Soon Stork and Spotty were in the city of Chicago and with some money in their hands they wanted to find something to eat. “Alright, with the fifty bucks Mole and Deer gave us and my wallet has twenty bucks in it, we have enough for someone deep dish pizza,” said Stork. “Alright, let’s get that deep dish pizza,” said Spotty. Then from out of nowhere a small brown dog grabbed the money out of Stork’s hand and ran away with it in his mouth. “Hey, that dog stole our money,” cried Spotty. “We need get that dog,” said Stork. Soon Spotty and Stork chased after that dog and they were being followed from behind them. “Stork, somebody’s following us,” said Spotty. Spotty and Stork turned around and saw a dog catcher behind them. “Who are you,” asked Stork. “Hello, my name is Insane Dog Catcher and I’m after Bark, who is the dog that you two are after,” said Insane Dog Catcher. “Alright, you can help us get him Insane Dog Catcher,” said Stork. Soon Spotty, Stork, and Insane Dog Catcher found Bark in a dark alley with Big Mean Dog. “Bark, you can’t run from the law any longer, and by the way I have two other dogs I need to take to the pound with me,” said Insane Dog Catcher. “Oh crap, I can’t go to the pound, I’m too pretty,” said Spotty. Then Spotty pulled out an axe and Spotty then cut off Insane Dog Catcher’s leg. “Spotty, why did you…,” asked Stork. “Ouch, my leg, what…,” said Insane Dog Catcher. Insane Dog Catcher soon saw Bark chewing on his leg that Spotty cut off. “Bark, you bit off my leg, I’ll kill you, but I’m losing blood, feel woozy,” said Insane Dog Catcher. Then Insane Dog Catcher fainted and then Bark gave the money back to Stork. “Thanks Bark, you know, Spotty, could Bark come with us, I think he has no home,” asked Stork. “Okay, Bark can come with us, now let’s get out of here before Insane Dog Catcher wakes up,” said Spotty. “Do we need to take Insane Dog Catcher to a hospital, I mean…,” asked Stork. “Hell no, then me and Bark will go to the pound, now let’s get the hell out of here,” said Spotty. Soon Spotty, Stork, and Bark left on their next adventure. Then Big Mean Dog started crying when they left him behind. “Don’t be blue Big Mean Dog, we’ll get our revenge on those three, if we work together,” said Insane Dog Catcher weakly. Then Insane Dog Catcher and Big Mean Dog started laughing evilly. Now Stork, Spotty, and Bark were off on their next adventure in the country of Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment