Saturday, April 5, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: KWE 2012!


“Hello and welcome to the KWE, I’m Jack Sports and with me is my co-color commentator Dr. Wrestling, today’s matches are Kazam vs. Freddy Fear, Timmy Toys vs. Crazy Larry, and our main event Mike Manly vs. Dean Deathlock…wait a minute…Dean Deathlock has been rehired by the KWE, wow, that’s weird after all the stuff he’s done, but I bet Mike Manly will show him who’s boss,” yelled Jack Sports. “Dean Deathlock was rehired by the KWE because he apologized for his evil ways…but I still don’t trust him,” yelled Dr. Wrestling. Now we see Kazam walking down to the ring with BWK by his side. Then the lights in the KWE Arena turned off and when they turned back on Freddy Fear stood in the center of the ring. “Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell. Freddy Fear then performed the Knockout Touch on Kazam and Freddy Fear then pinned Kazam. “1, 2, 3, ring the bell,” yelled the referee. “Wow, Freddy Fear won that match with the Knockout Touch, that is Reaper’s signature move, I guess Reaper most of thought him that one, well we have to take a quick break…but we’ll be back,” yelled Jack Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment