Monday, April 21, 2014

Smart Raptor’s Sidekick Group Therapy!


“Man, sometimes I wonder…I mean he had a legendary sidekick before me and I always wonder…will Holly Dog always be better than me…can I become a legendary sidekick like her then I realize…I don’t want to be a sidekick…I just want to be the star…,” said Woody Dog. Then Beardy, Donny the Duck, Hawk, Nick, Lewis the farter, Mr. Squirrel, Young One, Nickbike, Sheky 3, Mr. Bunny, Otto the Ostrich, Lenny Lynx, Gopt, Dingo, Chief Dumb-dumb, Peeligi, Camel, Kirk, Sam Soda, Gorilla #2, Lettuce, Brabe the Dog, Jag the Jaguar, Happy Thanksgiving Ghost, Boom, Rags the Raccoon, Kazuhiro Ryota, and Barack Blenny began clapping in support. “Thanks for sharing Woody…now fellow sidekicks do you relate to Woody’s story,” asked Smart Raptor. Beardy then raised his hand. “Yes Beardy,” said Smart Raptor. “Okay…first of all…have any of you been called the best friend of the main character,” asked Beardy. Then Donny the Duck, Hawk, Lewis the farter, Mr. Squirrel, Young One, Chief Dumb-dumb, Camel, Kirk, Lettuce, Brabe the Dog, Jag the Jaguar, Lenny Lynx, Gopt, Sam Soda and Rags the Raccoon all raised their hands at the same time. “Yeah, for those of you that raised their hands…just remember it’s all just a bunch of bullshit….I’ve been Spotty’s best friend for years and do I ever get to be the star…NO…he’s always getting work and when I get work it always has to be with him…he’s my not his best friend, I’m just his freaking sidekick,” yelled Beardy. “Right on brother,” said Hawk. “Now Beardy…I’m sure Spotty cares about you…you may be his sidekick but you must always remember…without a sidekick there is no star…alright now who else would like to share how they feel,” asked Smart Raptor. Nick then raised his hand. “Alright Nick you have the floor,” said Smart Raptor. “Thank you, now I hate the fact that I’m the sidekick of my sister….I mean her name is the freaking title of the book…I play an important part in the story too…why can it be called Faterella and Nick and not just her name…I just want some freaking credit,” asked Nick. “I know how you feel…my brother Atsushi Ryota thinks he’s better than me but he doesn’t act like he’s a sidekick as well…I mean…he doesn’t want to admit he’s a sidekick too…he just makes me feel like I’m his sidekick and not his brother…I thought we were partners man,” cried Kazuhiro Ryota. “Now is anyone else here the sidekick of sibling beside Nick and Kazuhiro Ryota,” asked Smart Raptor. Then Peeligi, Happy Thanksgiving Ghost, Boom, and Gorilla #2 raised their hands at the same time. “Good, now do those whose main characters aren’t your siblings but you feel they neglect you as their partner raise your hands,” said Smart Raptor. Then Nickbike, Sheky 3, Mr. Bunny, Otto the Ostrich, Lenny Lynx, Gopt, and Dingo all raised their hands at the same time. “Good…now since group is almost over does anyone have anything to share before you’re all dismissed,” asked Smart Raptor. Then Barack Blenny raised his hand. “Yes Barack Blenny,” said Smart Raptor. “Yah, my question is why are you here Smart Raptor,” asked Barack Blenny. “Well, because I’m a professional psychologist,” said Smart Raptor. “No that’s not it…you’re one of us aren’t you,” said Barack Blenny. “Look…I’m not a sidekick okay,” yelled Smart Raptor. “Relax, you’re among fellow sidekicks,” said Mr. Squirrel. “No, I’m not a sidekick…I’m the star of this short story…group is dismissed,” said Smart Raptor. “ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US,” chanted Beardy, Donny the Duck, Hawk, Nick, Lewis the farter, Mr. Squirrel, Young One, Nickbike, Sheky 3, Mr. Bunny, Otto the Ostrich, Lenny Lynx, Gopt, Dingo, Chief Dumb-dumb, Peeligi, Camel, Kirk, Sam Soda, Gorilla #2, Lettuce, Brabe the Dog, Jag the Jaguar, Happy Thanksgiving Ghost, Boom, Rags the Raccoon, Kazuhiro Ryota, Woody Dog and Barack Blenny all at the same time. Then Smart Raptor sighed. “I hate my job,” said Smart Raptor.

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment