Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hero City Movie Script: Part 4


Brock Stonewall: Well it looks like I get a free cruise, but I wonder why?

Then we see Brock Stonewall walking away.

Now we see the Keeper talking to some super villains.

The Keeper: My fellow villains, today is our day, we are going to destroy Mr. Hero, and then we will take over Hero City.

Then the villains started roaring.

The Keeper: Now all of you have a part in this, and what all of you must do is kill your enemies and soon we villains will rule.

Then the villains started clapping, and then we see the Keeper walking up to Dr. Power.
The Keeper: Dr. Power, I need your help with something.

Dr. Power: What boss?

The Keeper: I need you to kill Mr. Hero, and I want his dead body back here.

Dr. Power: Wait, now you want to kill him, I don’t know where Mr. Hero’s headquarters is.

The Keeper: Here I wrote it down for you, and remember I want him dead.

Dr. Power: Will I get more money.

Then the Keeper handed Dr. Power a briefcase full of money.

Dr. Power: Okay I’ll do it!

Then the Keeper started laughing evilly.

Now we see Brock Stonewall getting on a boat.

Brock Stonewall: This looks like the place, and now to find out who framed Mr. Hero.

Now we see the boat leaving.

Now we see the boat at sea.

Brock Stonewall: Hello, anybody on the boat.

Then Brock Stonewall walked to the captain’s room and saw that no one was driving the boat.

Brock Stonewall: It’s a trap!

Then Brock Stonewall started running around the boat, and then we see a giant wave hit the boat.

Brock Stonewall: What the….

Then we see the Ocean Master.

Ocean Master: I’m here to see you die and make sure you do!

Brock Stonewall: Let me guess, Lex Luthor planned this didn’t he?

Ocean Master: Yes, and he helped frame Mr. Hero, and basically you were on a wild goose chase, well I have to go, and the boat will blow up in 3, 2…

Then we see the boat blew up, and now we see Brock Stonewall flouting on a piece of the boat.

Now we see Namor and Aquaman swimming towards Brock Stonewall.

Aquaman: Alright Namor, let’s bring this guy to shore.

Namor: Got it Aquaman!

Soon Namor and Aquaman brought Brock Stonewall back to shore.

Now we see Brock Stonewall waking up.

Brock Stonewall: God, that was weird, I have to find Mr. Hero, and I know the place I can find him, S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters!

Then we see Brock Stonewall running to a pay phone.

Now we see Mr. Hero trapped in a cage.

Mr. Hero: Where am I?

Then we see Dr. Power walk up to him.

Dr. Power: You’re being held hostage and were going to kill you, and every villain will see you die.

Now we see Mr. Hero.

Mr. Hero: Who’s the boss?

Then we see the Keeper walking down towards Mr. Hero.

The Keeper: I am, and I hate you a lot, and I was the one who framed you, and now you’re going to die.

Then the villains started roaring.

Now we see Mr. Hero.

Mr. Hero: I’m doomed!

The Keeper: Now I need Dr. Doom up here!

Then we see Dr. Doom coming up to the Keeper.

Dr. Doom: What do you want?

The Keeper: I need you to go to S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters and find me a detective named Brock Stonewall, and bring him here.

Dr. Doom: You got it!

Then we see Dr. Doom flying away.

Now we see the Keeper laughing evilly!

Now we see S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters.

Now we see Brock Stonewall talking to Nick Fury.

Brock Stonewall: Thanks for letting me see Mr. Hero’s profile, Nick.

Nick Fury: Hey, that’s what friends are for.

Brock Stonewall: Say Nick, do you know where I could find Mr. Hero.

Nick Fury: No, no one has seen him for weeks, and so far he is on the run from the law.

Brock Stonewall: Will, he told me that he was framed, I think that it was Lex Luthor who framed him.

Nick Fury: Luthor, I know he had a feud with Superman, but why would he frame Mr. Hero.

Brock Stonewall: Well I think its Luthor because I almost died on one of his ships, and he was head of The Injustice Gang.

Now we see Nick Fury at a computer.

Nick Fury: Okay, I have Mr. Hero’s file up, and to give you a heads up, the public I can’t look at S.H.I.E.L.D., and that means you too.

Brock Stonewall: Hmmmm, his file says everything I already know about Mr. Hero, is that it about him.

Then we hear an explosion, and we see a S.H.I.E.L.D. soldier running up to Nick Fury.

S.H.I.E.L.D. soldier #1: Mr. Fury, Dr. Doom, Red Skull, and The Injustice Gang are attacking S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters.

Nick Fury: Call for back up, and Mr. Stonewall I would get out of here.

Then we see Brock Stonewall running to an exit door.

Now we see S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers fighting the bad guys.

Now we see Dr. Doom.

Dr. Doom: Today is the villain’s day to win!

Now we see the Red Skull.

Red Skull: Destroy S.H.I.E.L.D. everybody!

Now we see Nick Fury.

Nick Fury: God help us now!

Then we hear a window breaking, and then we see Ghost Rider, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern coming out of the broken window.

Now we see Green Lantern flying down to Nick Fury.

Green Lantern: Mr. Fury, we have gotten your S.O.S and we’re here to help.

Nick Fury: Thanks Green Lantern, and now let’s stop these guys!

Now we see the S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers and the super heroes fighting the bad guys.

Now we see an old office, and now we see the Kingpin sitting in his chair by his desk watching TV.

Now we see the news from the TV.

Anchorman: This just in, S.H.I.E.L.D. has just caught Dr. Doom, the Red Skull, and half of The Injustice Gang, and now they are being sent to Hero City jail, and in other news….

Kingpin then turns off the TV.

Kingpin: My god, I have to tell the others.

Then we see Kingpin picking up his phone, and now he’s on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment