Monday, March 3, 2014

The Mysterious Tape: The Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson!


“Greetings people who are watching the Funtime News Network, which is the only god damn channel in the Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson, you all know me as the demon king Moeguya, but, I have some news that is going to affect all you, you see my top scientists X-Eye, Dr. Hurt, and Dr. Frankenstein are working on a machine that will be able to merge the Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson with the real world, once this machine is built, we’ll turn it on and then the Lost Worlds of Buckstevenson and the real world will merge a create a new world which I would be its ruler, and since Evil Dino-Skeleton made me the new head of The Skull Lords, I declare that The Skull Lords will wage war with The True Heroes, since we have no need for the True Heroes in my new utopia, so remember, my machine that will merge the worlds will be finished in exactly 50 hours from now, so if the so-called god of Buckysim is watching, you won’t be a god for very long,” said Moeguya. Moeguya soon started laughing evilly and then the video tape was over. Now we go back to the Funtime News Network’s broadcast. “It now seems Moeguya has returned and the Funtime News Network will keep you updated on this new war between the Skull Lords and the True Heroes, and in other news….,” said Joe. Now we go back to the lounge on the spaceship where our heroes have just heard on the TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment