Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Manatee Meets Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone!


Manatee was swimming when he saw a weird plant thingy being bullied by some clownfish. “Oh dear….poor little thing what should I do,” cried Manatee. Then Manatee began to have a panic attack. It should be noted that Manatee suffers from generalized anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder. Plus when Manatee is nervous he eats a lot. Manatee then went to eat some seaweed while trying to decide whether he sound help the weird plant thingy or not. “Okay, I’m going to help him,” said Manatee. Manatee then swam as fast as he could to the weird little plant thingy that was being bullied by the clownfish gang. “Leave him alone,” roared Manatee. Manatee then scared all of the clownfish away and the weird plant thingy was still crying. “Oh dear…I scared him…oh dear…oh dear,” cried Manatee. Then Manatee began to have a panic attack. While Manatee was having a panic attack the weird plant thingy began to laugh. “Oh dear he’s laughing at me…oh dear, oh dear,” cried Manatee. “Calm down sea cow…thanks for helping me, my name is Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone and I’m a sea anemone…,” said Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone. “Oh, you’re welcome…now why were those clownfish bulling you,” asked Manatee. “Well…at first they just wanted to build a carnival on me…then an entire theme park….then a whole entire city…I know I keep them safe from  predators but why are they all such jerks,” cried Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone. “I know a good therapist if you and your clownfish buddies need help or something,” said Manatee. “No thanks, plus I couldn’t see the therapist even if I wanted too,” said Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone. “Why,” said Manatee. “I can’t move…I just stick to things…once I’m stuck and I’m stuck for life,” said Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone. “I can pick you up and move you somewhere else if you like,” said Manatee. “But I might sting you and only clownfish don’t get hurt by me…that’s why I don’t have a lot of friends,” said Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone. “While, I don’t have a lot of friends either…and I’m scared of almost everything…but when I see someone who needs help…I don’t always help them…but in this case…I will,” said Manatee. Manatee than picked up Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone and put him on his back. “Hang on tight,” said Manatee. “That’s the only thing I’m good at,” said Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone. Then Manatee with Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone began to swim looking for a new home for his new friend. After hours of searching they couldn’t find anywhere for Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone to live. But then out of nowhere fishermen’s nets grabbed Manatee and Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone and brought them aboard their ship. The fishermen then knocked Manatee out while Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone was stuck to his back. When Manatee awoke he was in a huge fish tank at a city public aquarium. “Oh dear…I’m in a new place…,” cried Manatee. Then other manatees swam over towards Manatee. “Hey new guy…welcome to the joint, my name’s Paul and I’m the boss around here you got it,” said Paul the Manatee. “Where am I,” cried Manatee. “You’re in buddy in the manatee exhibit at the Nemo Public Aquarium in Donetsk, Ukraine buddy which means you’re a long way from home…manatees that live here were usually kidnapped by the humans for their enjoyment…I guess they like looking at us man and that’s why after they caught us they just don’t let us go…you’re in prison now my friend,” said Paul the Manatee. “Oh dear…do you know what happened to my little sea anemone friend,” asked Manatee. “Who,” asked Paul the Manatee? Now we go to Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone who was now living in a fish tank at an exotic animal pet store with other fish. “Hello, do you guys know where I am,” asked Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone. Then a net reach out and grabbed Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone. Then Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone was put in a jar and now Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone is now the new class pet of Ms. Jay’s third grade class. “Students, I have bought a sea anemone for our fish tank, I think I made the clownfish really happy,” said Ms. Jay. Now Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone was back to being bullied by clownfish. But this time it wasn’t in the wild…it was in a fish tank at an elementary school. “Alright class, school is over,” said Ms. Jay. Then all the students left and then Ms. Jay left. “Hello, did anybody see a manatee who was nervous all the time,” asked Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone. Then the other class pet Zach the Frog walked over to the fish tank and looked at Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone. “Hello, new guy…welcome to a living hell…and remember…I’m the boss,” said Zach the Frog. “Damn it, I knew I shouldn’t have gone with that stupid manatee…I wonder where he is,” asked Sea Anemone, Sea Anemone to himself. So I guess no one lived happily ever after huh? Welcome to real life folks!

THE END?

No comments:

Post a Comment